IT ALL STARTED WITH AN IDEA
Founder of Training for Acro
It was June 2015, about one year after I discovered AcroYoga when I went to my first “Dutch Acro” style workshop with Det and Jim from the Netherlands, organised by Jaqui Van in London.
Really excited to learn new tricks, I was paying loads of attention to what the teachers were saying. At some point, my Acro partner and I realised that we were doing all the tricks and most of them on our first try and we couldn’t believe how easy it was.
During that moment, I was blown away by my body’s potential and I started wondering how I could do all these new tricks on my first try…
The answer came quickly after Jim, one of the teachers, told me that I was a strong base with good flexibility and it all made sense for me… all the training I did since my childhood helped me do all these Acro tricks easily and I was having a great time.
I was very very happy that day and I made a promise to myself; to help others feel as happy as I was. Since then I have been putting together all my best training knowledge to help others enjoy doing better acrobatics.
Tudor Sirbu, founder of Training for Acro
“Training for Acro” App
- Launching the dedicated online training platform and mobile app for both Android and iOS devices.
- A program that focuses on strength, flexibility, balance, breathing and recovery for better handstands
The 6-week Plan
- Online training program that contains up to 10 modules of training organised in four distinct training phases
Press to Handstand
- A complete training program dedicated entirely achieving and improving the press to handstand movement
- A set of dedicated full-body workouts designed around movements with the goal of getting better at Acrobatics
Training for Acro
Get better at Acrobatics. Start a course today!