Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Training for Acro Online Courses.
Here you will find an agreement that includes the terms, the rules and the guidelines of acceptable behaviour and other useful sections to which users must agree in order to use or access the Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use the Website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Comments are written reactions that can be added to Our Website and usually appear after the page, post or lesson content, along with the commenter’s name, the date, and time they left the comment.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Training for Acro represented by Tudor Sirbu.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to Portugal.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to any Training for Acro pages and subpages, from the main domain (https://trainingforacro.info) or any subdomains.
- You (also referred to as either “your”, “client” in this Agreement) is the person accessing or using the Service (the Website), a company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable who is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Portugal.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Cookies are used by our website to enable the functionality of certain areas to make it easier for people visiting Our Website.
Unless otherwise stated, the Company (Training for Acro) owns the intellectual property rights for all material on this Website.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from the Website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this Website;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this Website;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this Website;
- Redistribute content from this Website;
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this Website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Website. The Company does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of the Company. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this Website.
The Company reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote a business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant the Company a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
4. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of the Company, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to the Company. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link and wait for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Company logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
6. Content Liability
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on our Website, as some of it is submitted by our Clients.
No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
7. Your Privacy
8. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website.
You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request.
We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time.
By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
9. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform Us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do We promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and some of the information and services on this Website are provided free of charge, We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Last update: 26th of February 2021